International Association of Bloodstain Pattern Analysts
MICHAEL C. TAYLOR
DISTINGUISHED MEMBER AWARD
Dr. Michael C. Taylor
Paul E. Kish
T. Paulette Sutton
Martin J. P. Eversdijk
V. Thomas Bevel
Barton P. Epstein
Stuart H. James
Oakland Park, FL
Norman H. Reeves
Tom 'Grif' Griffin
Alfred L. Carter, Ph.D.
S/Sgt. Daniel J. Rahn
RCMP, Edmonton, AB
Johnnie Earl Aycock
Texas Ranger (Ret.) Flat, TX
Pat Laturnus, RCMP (Ret.)
CSM Ross M. Gardner (Ret.)
Toby L. Wolson, M.S., F-ABC
Hallandale Beach, FL
CRITERIA FOR DISTINGUISHED MEMBER RECOGNITION
- Members who have rendered significant service to the discipline or the Association or achieved special qualifications in the field of Bloodstain Pattern Analysis may be nominated for the Distinguished Member Award.
- A nomination for the Distinguished Member Award shall be by a Full Member in good standing or the Executive Board.
- The nomination shall be submitted to the President or the Secretary of the Association no later than sixty (60) days prior to any Annual Meeting.
- Each nomination shall be forwarded to the Membership Committee for review and a recommendation shall be made by the committee and presented to the membership.
- The recommendation shall be voted on by voting members present at the Annual Meeting of the Association in which a quorum is present. Passage of the recommendation shall be by majority vote.
- Not more than one Distinguished Member Award may be awarded in any calendar year.
- Each Distinguished Member shall maintain all rights and privileges of Full Membership for life and all future membership dues shall be waived.
Distinguished Member Award
Any Member in good standing may submit a nomination for any Full Member for Distinguished Membership.
The Distinguished Member of the International Association of Bloodstain Pattern Analysts is a position to be held by members of the Association as described in the IABPA Constitution and By Laws - Section 2.; Article D.2. (Amended: October 7, 2016)
To submit a nomination for Distinguished Member, please complete and submit a Nomination Form no later than 60 days prior to the Annual General Meeting.